EARLY BIRD RATES END FRIDAY, JULY 31!
2015 AIPF Annual Meeting
"Cross Border IP: Globalization of IP Rights and Protections"
Omni King Edward Hotel
37 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
September 30 - October 2, 2015
Current Program Agenda
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Honourable Roger T. Hughes, Judge, Federal Court of Canada
Additional speakers include:
- Irely Aquique, Instituto Mexicano de la Propiedad Industrial, Mexico
- Lori Ball, Molson Coors, Canada
- Jason Gorden, SAP, USA
- Karen Keller, Karen Keller International, Inc., USA
- Daniel Martin, H&R Block, Inc., USA
- Stuart Levy, Price Heneveld, USA
- Gene Quinn, IPWatchdog, USA
For hotel reservations, please contact the Omni King Edward Hotel: All reservations must be made individually through the hotel’s Reservation Department by calling 1.800.THE.OMNI (800-843-6664) or through the Group Online web link http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/toronto-king-edward/meetings/assn-of-intellectual-property-firms-9. You must mention the AIPF Annual Meeting to receive the discounted rate of $219.00 USD for single or $239.00 USD for double occupancy per night (excluding taxes). This rate is available until the room block is sold-out or until 5:00PM EST on August 27, 2015, whichever occurs first.